|The major problem is finally solved.|
- Has been excluded from the installation of BPL, the IDE appears to lead to [Duplicates not allowed] error.
- At the same time to solve the Run-time must be loaded dbxconnections.ini, dbxdrivers.ini problems.
- Fixed DEMO program can not compile problem.
- In the [Open dbExpress update, RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported!] Mentioned installation will jump out [Duplicates not allowed] error message, and then [Setup an ODBC connection to a MS Access DB under Data Explorer in XE2 Enterprise that does not use A DSN] is a bug in Open dbExpress.
The main reason is that the "'" is already used by RAD Studio's built-in ODBC (AddCommandFactory), causing the later Open dbExpress to re-add the same name, resulting in this error.
- DEMO program did not join the SOURCE directory, so the compiler will not find the PAS file, the problem has been corrected correctly compiled.
Download Open dbExpress 2017.01.17 supported RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin.