ProcessInfo 1.5 is released with Win64 support
Posted on September 12th, 2011 5 commentsProcessInfo 1.5 is released. The changes in this release are:
- Added support for Win64 and Delphi XE2.
- Added TProcessItem.CloseProcess method to close a process normally (not forcefully).
- Added TProcessItem.CurrentProcess property. This property always refers to the current process in the list of running processes.
- Added PrivateWorkingSetSize property to TProcessItem.MemoryInfo.
- Added global ProcessInformation function. This function returns a global instance of TProcessInfo. The instance will be freed when the application is terminating.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.